Producers can begin enrolling in one of two safety net programs beginning Monday, Nov. 17. The Agriculture Risk Coverage (ARC) and Price Loss Coverage (PLC) programs were created under the 2014 Farm Bill and are designed to help producers better manage risk. “The new ARC and PLC programs provide a more rational approach to helping farmers manage risk by ensuring families don’t lose the farm because of events beyond their control,” said FSA Administrator Val Dolcini. Online tools are available to help producers with the decision process. Farmers can enter information about their operation and see projections that show what ARC and/or PLC will mean for their operation under possible future scenarios. Learn more about ARC/PLC or use the online tools.
Get Email Updates
- We offer a variety of programs to help farmers, ranchers, communities, and businesses that have been hard hit by na… https://t.co/6DXK4GurHx 05:44PM - 6 Jul 2022
- We'll be sending pre-filled Emergency Relief Program applications to about 9,000 producers with Noninsured Disaster… https://t.co/1l4wN4L1jQ 06:35PM - 5 Jul 2022
- Ready to expand your operation? Check out our loan interest rates as of July 1, 2022: https://t.co/r81YmV5OSO 06:27PM - 5 Jul 2022
- The Livestock Forage Program compensates eligible livestock producers who've suffered grazing losses due to drought… https://t.co/2Ik9WPT7NM 03:36PM - 1 Jul 2022
- Our electronic Loan Deficiency Payment Service (eLDP) is an Internet-based service allowing producers to request LD… https://t.co/de0NQa0byn 06:17PM - 30 Jun 2022