Producers can begin enrolling in one of two safety net programs beginning Monday, Nov. 17. The Agriculture Risk Coverage (ARC) and Price Loss Coverage (PLC) programs were created under the 2014 Farm Bill and are designed to help producers better manage risk. “The new ARC and PLC programs provide a more rational approach to helping farmers manage risk by ensuring families don’t lose the farm because of events beyond their control,” said FSA Administrator Val Dolcini. Online tools are available to help producers with the decision process. Farmers can enter information about their operation and see projections that show what ARC and/or PLC will mean for their operation under possible future scenarios. Learn more about ARC/PLC or use the online tools.
Get Email Updates
- You heard that right! 💪💪 https://t.co/JymwGKZUMk 10:20PM - 26 Jan 2022
- Join us February 24 & 25 for 2022's #AgOutlook online, where agricultural leaders discuss key issues affecting the… https://t.co/OvTKPIZ9oj 09:53PM - 26 Jan 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: The @DroughtCenter provides a weekly drought assessment, and it plays an important role in @USDA programs that help farmers… 07:54PM - 26 Jan 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: 📅 📅 📅 It's your last chance to apply for two @usdafsa programs: the Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm… 07:27PM - 26 Jan 2022
- The Conservation Reserve Program puts producers at the center of climate-smart solutions that generate revenue and… https://t.co/VEcrZ0GQAr 06:54PM - 26 Jan 2022