Congress approved a bill that will allow federal employees to ease their way into retirement by working part-time with prorated salaries and annuities. The phased retirement plan allows experienced workers to transfer their skill and knowledge to younger workers. The bill also includes a provision that would freeze student loan interest without having federal workers pay for the freeze by contributing more to their retirement plans, as originally proposed. Read more (Washington Post).
Get Email Updates
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/Ifcj33zcxM 05:29PM - 7 Dec 2022
- RT @USDA: Registration is now open for the 99th annual Agricultural Outlook Forum, USDA’s largest and premier annual event. The two-day eve… 10:35PM - 6 Dec 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: With 2023 just a calendar page away, have you considered which #ConservationResolutions to adopt in the new year? For the n… 08:10PM - 6 Dec 2022
- Find information about specific disasters and emergencies, how to prepare, recover, and help build long-term resili… https://t.co/MjhyHXWlCl 05:45PM - 6 Dec 2022
- We're supporting America's next generation of farmers and ranchers through our “Beginning Farmer” direct and guaran… https://t.co/RE91XWjfyx 03:43PM - 5 Dec 2022