As the presence of women in agriculture continues to increase, the Farm Service Agency is out in the field promoting programs designed to help them and other underrepresented producers. With women making up about 30 percent of all farm operators in the U.S., Mary Held, FSA loan officer, shared FSA programs designed specifically for beginning and socially disadvantaged farmers as well as youth farmers during the third annual Ag Women’s Day event in South Dakota. Read more (Tri-State Neighbor) or find out more about FSA loans.
Get Email Updates
- We offer a variety of programs to help farmers, ranchers, communities, and businesses that have been hard hit by na… https://t.co/6DXK4GurHx 05:44PM - 6 Jul 2022
- We'll be sending pre-filled Emergency Relief Program applications to about 9,000 producers with Noninsured Disaster… https://t.co/1l4wN4L1jQ 06:35PM - 5 Jul 2022
- Ready to expand your operation? Check out our loan interest rates as of July 1, 2022: https://t.co/r81YmV5OSO 06:27PM - 5 Jul 2022
- The Livestock Forage Program compensates eligible livestock producers who've suffered grazing losses due to drought… https://t.co/2Ik9WPT7NM 03:36PM - 1 Jul 2022
- Our electronic Loan Deficiency Payment Service (eLDP) is an Internet-based service allowing producers to request LD… https://t.co/de0NQa0byn 06:17PM - 30 Jun 2022