Farming and Conservation go hand-in-hand. That’s what Sharon Oetting and her husband Steve are proving on their 700-acre farm in Missouri. A member of the Missouri Farm Service Agency State Committee, Sharon is committed to preserving the land and natural resources. By taking advantage of programs offered on the state and federal level, the Oettings have maximized conservation efforts that have rendered them several awards and recognitions. Read more (Missouri Department of Conservation).
Get Email Updates
- You heard that right! 💪💪 https://t.co/JymwGKZUMk 10:20PM - 26 Jan 2022
- Join us February 24 & 25 for 2022's #AgOutlook online, where agricultural leaders discuss key issues affecting the… https://t.co/OvTKPIZ9oj 09:53PM - 26 Jan 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: The @DroughtCenter provides a weekly drought assessment, and it plays an important role in @USDA programs that help farmers… 07:54PM - 26 Jan 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: 📅 📅 📅 It's your last chance to apply for two @usdafsa programs: the Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm… 07:27PM - 26 Jan 2022
- The Conservation Reserve Program puts producers at the center of climate-smart solutions that generate revenue and… https://t.co/VEcrZ0GQAr 06:54PM - 26 Jan 2022