The USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, which helps stabilize, support and protect farm income and prices, released interest rates for November 2012. The borrowing rate-based charge is 0.125, unchanged from October, while the 1996 and subsequent crop year commodity and marketing assistance loans dispersed during November is 1.125, unchanged from last month. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans and discount rates for the Tobacco Transition Payment Program also are available. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/Ifcj33zcxM 05:29PM - 7 Dec 2022
- RT @USDA: Registration is now open for the 99th annual Agricultural Outlook Forum, USDA’s largest and premier annual event. The two-day eve… 10:35PM - 6 Dec 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: With 2023 just a calendar page away, have you considered which #ConservationResolutions to adopt in the new year? For the n… 08:10PM - 6 Dec 2022
- Find information about specific disasters and emergencies, how to prepare, recover, and help build long-term resili… https://t.co/MjhyHXWlCl 05:45PM - 6 Dec 2022
- We're supporting America's next generation of farmers and ranchers through our “Beginning Farmer” direct and guaran… https://t.co/RE91XWjfyx 03:43PM - 5 Dec 2022