The USDA Risk Management Agency along with the Center for Rural Affairs will cosponsor a webinar to help veterans start a career in agriculture. The “Farm Training Webinar” will be held Friday, Nov. 16 at 7 p.m., CST, and will include information on financing, land access options, disability assistance and USDA Farm Service Agency loan programs. The free, 90-minute webinar was developed to allow all interested veterans an opportunity to learn about farming and agriculture wherever they are located, including those deployed overseas. To access the webinar visit https://connect.cis.ksu.edu/veteranfarmer and log in as a guest. No registration is not required. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- The Livestock Forage Program compensates eligible livestock producers who've suffered grazing losses due to drought… https://t.co/xlvEcmHo7c 09:21PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @USDA_NRCS: The deadline for the @USDA Partnerships for Climate-Smart Commodities second funding pool is June 10 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Don’t… 05:12PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA continues to take steps to mitigate global food supply challenges caused by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, includi… 04:26PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA is partnering with the Port of Oakland and Northwest Seaport Alliance to relieve congestion and capacity issues. @us… 08:39PM - 25 May 2022
- .@USDA is mailing 303,000 pre-filled applications for the Emergency Relief Program, a new program designed to help… https://t.co/YF51CKHnUs 07:45PM - 25 May 2022