The USDA Risk Management Agency along with the Center for Rural Affairs will cosponsor a webinar to help veterans start a career in agriculture. The “Farm Training Webinar” will be held Friday, Nov. 16 at 7 p.m., CST, and will include information on financing, land access options, disability assistance and USDA Farm Service Agency loan programs. The free, 90-minute webinar was developed to allow all interested veterans an opportunity to learn about farming and agriculture wherever they are located, including those deployed overseas. To access the webinar visit https://connect.cis.ksu.edu/veteranfarmer and log in as a guest. No registration is not required. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- You can find information on the farm loan programs in your region by visiting your state office’s FSA page.… https://t.co/2ejC8vTJMz 01:57PM - 25 Nov 2022
- The Inflation Reduction Act Assistance for Distressed Borrowers is designed to keep borrowers farming. Learn about… https://t.co/yZpxg83WiD 05:41PM - 23 Nov 2022
- County Committee and Urban County Committee Elections are currently underway! Remember to cast your vote by Dec. 5.… https://t.co/BwOFNcgS7B 05:41PM - 22 Nov 2022
- A farm loan helped turn Kevin McFee’s dream of owning a ranch into a reality. Now a landowner, McFee uses @USDA pro… https://t.co/UlFqsBAXZT 03:43PM - 21 Nov 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: Working with @USDA_NRCS, Clint Wilcox in Oklahoma fully transitioned to no-till farming on his Oklahoma operation. Learn mo… 04:32PM - 18 Nov 2022