The USDA Risk Management Agency along with the Center for Rural Affairs will cosponsor a webinar to help veterans start a career in agriculture. The “Farm Training Webinar” will be held Friday, Nov. 16 at 7 p.m., CST, and will include information on financing, land access options, disability assistance and USDA Farm Service Agency loan programs. The free, 90-minute webinar was developed to allow all interested veterans an opportunity to learn about farming and agriculture wherever they are located, including those deployed overseas. To access the webinar visit https://connect.cis.ksu.edu/veteranfarmer and log in as a guest. No registration is not required. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/iYIPJK9BB8 08:37PM - 3 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021