The Farm Service Agency is joining Cornell Small Farms Program to produce a free webinar discussing the new FSA microloan program. Learn details of the program, including loan terms, the application process and eligibility requirements. Questions can be asked to FSA Senior Loan Specialist Carrie Novak via chat pod. The microloan program offers low-interest loans up to $35,000 to better serve the financial operating needs of beginning, niche and small farmers. The free webinar will be held April 10 from 7-8 p.m. EST. Learn more or register today.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: With #NoTillNovember winding down, you don’t have to pick the plow up. Use these 5 tips to build healthier soils every mont… 05:15AM - 1 Dec 2021