The USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service will provide partial estimates of U.S. milk production through the end of fiscal year 2013. Milk production is one element of the monthly Milk Production report that NASS suspended last month to meet sequestration requirements. NASS also will release the Annual Milk Production, Disposition and Income 2012 Summary report as scheduled on April 25. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Our new, easy-to-use CFAP 2 Eligible Commodities Finder makes finding payment rates specific to your operation simple. From… 07:42PM - 25 Sep 2020
- Don’t let the sun set on your one-time opportunity to update crop yields for Price Loss Coverage! Deadline is Sept.… https://t.co/LyQOVPixp6 06:18PM - 25 Sep 2020
- FSA can help you with the cost of transitioning to organic. Learn more: https://t.co/S2FQuU0d46 #OrganicAg https://t.co/yMP1XAC944 04:28PM - 25 Sep 2020
- FSA makes operating loans of up to $5,000 to eligible individual youths ages 10 to 20 to finance income-producing,… https://t.co/HriVMXdaQQ 09:41PM - 24 Sep 2020
- RT @FarmersGov: The Coronavirus Food Assistance Program 2 provides assistance for agricultural producers who continue to be impacted by #CO… 06:26PM - 24 Sep 2020