Officials from the Farm Service Agency and the Natural Resources Conservation Service will take part in a free webinar to discuss the upcoming Conservation Reserve Program open sign-up period. Sponsored by the Women, Food and Agriculture Network, the webinar will provide information on eligibility requirements, ways to increase acceptance into the program, annual payment rates and CRP practices and management options. The 45th general CRP sign-up opens May 20 and runs through June 14. During that time, producers can sign up to receive cost-share assistance to plant long-term, resource-conserving covers and receive annual rental payment for the length of the contract. Register for the webinar.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: With #NoTillNovember winding down, you don’t have to pick the plow up. Use these 5 tips to build healthier soils every mont… 05:15AM - 1 Dec 2021