Officials from the Farm Service Agency and the Natural Resources Conservation Service will take part in a free webinar to discuss the upcoming Conservation Reserve Program open sign-up period. Sponsored by the Women, Food and Agriculture Network, the webinar will provide information on eligibility requirements, ways to increase acceptance into the program, annual payment rates and CRP practices and management options. The 45th general CRP sign-up opens May 20 and runs through June 14. During that time, producers can sign up to receive cost-share assistance to plant long-term, resource-conserving covers and receive annual rental payment for the length of the contract. Register for the webinar.
Get Email Updates
- The Livestock Forage Program compensates eligible livestock producers who've suffered grazing losses due to drought… https://t.co/xlvEcmHo7c 09:21PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @USDA_NRCS: The deadline for the @USDA Partnerships for Climate-Smart Commodities second funding pool is June 10 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Don’t… 05:12PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA continues to take steps to mitigate global food supply challenges caused by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, includi… 04:26PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA is partnering with the Port of Oakland and Northwest Seaport Alliance to relieve congestion and capacity issues. @us… 08:39PM - 25 May 2022
- .@USDA is mailing 303,000 pre-filled applications for the Emergency Relief Program, a new program designed to help… https://t.co/YF51CKHnUs 07:45PM - 25 May 2022