The U.S. Department of Agriculture is looking for members to serve on the Minority Farmers Advisory Committee to provide direction to the Secretary on issue affecting socially disadvantaged farmers and ranchers. The committee considers strategies, policies, and programs that enhance USDA’s goals for assisting minority farming and ranching operations. Members also consider goals and objectives necessary to implement their recommendations, as well as methodologies that maximize participation of minority farmers in USDA programs. Nomination forms are available online and must be submitted by May 31. Learn more or download the nomination form.
Get Email Updates
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/Ifcj33zcxM 05:29PM - 7 Dec 2022
- RT @USDA: Registration is now open for the 99th annual Agricultural Outlook Forum, USDA’s largest and premier annual event. The two-day eve… 10:35PM - 6 Dec 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: With 2023 just a calendar page away, have you considered which #ConservationResolutions to adopt in the new year? For the n… 08:10PM - 6 Dec 2022
- Find information about specific disasters and emergencies, how to prepare, recover, and help build long-term resili… https://t.co/MjhyHXWlCl 05:45PM - 6 Dec 2022
- We're supporting America's next generation of farmers and ranchers through our “Beginning Farmer” direct and guaran… https://t.co/RE91XWjfyx 03:43PM - 5 Dec 2022