Ben Robel’s goats are in demand. Owner of Vegetation Solutions, the 28-year-old rents his goats to Wisconsin landowners to munch on brush and chew away invasive plants like buckthorn, sumac and prickly ash. The hungry animals eliminate the need to spray herbicides and their manure helps fertilize the land. Read more (LaCrosseTribune.com).
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA's Seafood Trade Relief Program supports the U.S. seafood industry and fishermen impacted by retaliatory tariffs from… 08:09PM - 3 Dec 2020
- RT @NRCS_WA: This Saturday is #WorldSoilDay! Join @USDA_NRCS and the @USDA in celebrating by learning more about the importance of #SoilHea… 07:19PM - 3 Dec 2020
- RT @FarmersGov: Summer interseeding cover crops may be a good soil health strategy for farmers with shorter growing seasons. https://t.co/L… 05:00PM - 3 Dec 2020
- RT @nmpf: .@USDA's DMC program is expected to offer payments in the first eight months of 2021 for those at the maximum coverage level. Tha… 11:17PM - 2 Dec 2020
- RT @FarmersGov: We’ve debunked 10 common myths about @USDA’s Coronavirus Food Assistance Program 2. Do you know #CFAP fact from fiction? Re… 06:33PM - 2 Dec 2020