Ben Robel’s goats are in demand. Owner of Vegetation Solutions, the 28-year-old rents his goats to Wisconsin landowners to munch on brush and chew away invasive plants like buckthorn, sumac and prickly ash. The hungry animals eliminate the need to spray herbicides and their manure helps fertilize the land. Read more (LaCrosseTribune.com).
Get Email Updates
- Many new specialty crops are eligible for #CFAP. Already applied? Your application can be amended to include additi… https://t.co/KnkRnADbhN 05:29PM - 10 Jul 2020
- More than 1 million acres were accepted during @USDA’s recent signup for Conservation Reserve Program Grasslands. T… https://t.co/MqZfcuwAP4 05:47PM - 9 Jul 2020
- RT @FarmersGov: Additional commodities are eligible for #CFAP and @USDA made other adjustments to the program based on comments received fr… 03:57PM - 9 Jul 2020
- Filing a crop acreage report? July 15 is a major deadline for most crops. We can help: https://t.co/ZuLQqz1mBH https://t.co/6ZB8DowVU6 04:59PM - 8 Jul 2020
- The May 2020 margin has been announced at $5.37. A third payment for 2020 is on the way to producers with appropria… https://t.co/rZDNEkTWxM 08:31PM - 7 Jul 2020