The U.S. Department of Agriculture will delay the publication of the 2012 Census of Agriculture due to the recent lapse in federal funding. The publication was originally scheduled to be released on Feb. 4, 2014. A new release date had not been set. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Has your agricultural operation been impacted by a winter storm? @USDA is here to help you prepare for and recover from bli… 06:42PM - 3 Feb 2023
- From drought & hurricanes to floods & tornadoes, @USDA offers a variety of disaster assistance programs. Learn more… https://t.co/xKYngocr9P 05:15PM - 3 Feb 2023
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA is investing more than $9.4 million in 45 cooperative agreements that support innovative, scalable waste management… 09:56PM - 2 Feb 2023
- RT @FarmersGov: Happy #WorldWetlandsDay! To celebrate, @USDA_NRCS’s Dr. Joseph Prenger shares new findings on the nutrient management poten… 06:47PM - 2 Feb 2023
- Agricultural producers can begin to apply for two new important @USDA programs for revenue losses, from 2020 and 20… https://t.co/nIFVb85d4y 01:15PM - 2 Feb 2023