The U.S. Department of Agriculture will delay the publication of the 2012 Census of Agriculture due to the recent lapse in federal funding. The publication was originally scheduled to be released on Feb. 4, 2014. A new release date had not been set. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Acreage reporting is an important part of determining your eligibility for many @USDA assistance programs. Acreage… https://t.co/tg4FHbKHls 07:21PM - 17 Jun 2021
- The Soil Health and Income Protection Program (SHIPP) Pilot allows for a maximum of 50,000 acres to be enrolled in… https://t.co/PHOiFHaT5D 03:45PM - 17 Jun 2021
- Most spring planted #crops have a July 15 deadline to submit crop acreage reports. Call your FSA county office for… https://t.co/tRmBAOcJ4F 04:11PM - 16 Jun 2021
- FSA’s electronic Loan Deficiency Payment Service (eLDP) is an Internet-based service allowing producers to request… https://t.co/gC3ZGiQH2p 02:52PM - 16 Jun 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: Kyle Gough hopes good weather and rain will make this crop year as good as last year’s. https://t.co/vE6n0tHcNe #plant21 ht… 10:28PM - 15 Jun 2021