The USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, which helps stabilize, support and protect farm income and prices, released interest rates for November 2013. The borrowing rate-based charge is 0.125, which is unchanged from October 2013, while the 1996 and subsequent crop year commodity and marketing assistance loans dispersed during November is 1.125, unchanged from last month. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans and discount rates for the Tobacco Transition Payment Program also are available. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- You can find information on the farm loan programs in your region by visiting your state office’s FSA page.… https://t.co/2ejC8vTJMz 01:57PM - 25 Nov 2022
- The Inflation Reduction Act Assistance for Distressed Borrowers is designed to keep borrowers farming. Learn about… https://t.co/yZpxg83WiD 05:41PM - 23 Nov 2022
- County Committee and Urban County Committee Elections are currently underway! Remember to cast your vote by Dec. 5.… https://t.co/BwOFNcgS7B 05:41PM - 22 Nov 2022
- A farm loan helped turn Kevin McFee’s dream of owning a ranch into a reality. Now a landowner, McFee uses @USDA pro… https://t.co/UlFqsBAXZT 03:43PM - 21 Nov 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: Working with @USDA_NRCS, Clint Wilcox in Oklahoma fully transitioned to no-till farming on his Oklahoma operation. Learn mo… 04:32PM - 18 Nov 2022