A new app helps farmers map crops and monitor irrigation systems so they can avoid clunky binders, antiquated spreadsheets and tedious paperwork. Created by the University of Vermont Extension with a grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the goCrop Web and mobile app will allow farmers to manage manure and fertilizer applications, coordinate harvests and check weather and real-time agricultural markets. The new app keeps farming focused without the need for little scrap pieces of paper farmers use to write down information. The app is available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- You heard that right! 💪💪 https://t.co/JymwGKZUMk 10:20PM - 26 Jan 2022
- Join us February 24 & 25 for 2022's #AgOutlook online, where agricultural leaders discuss key issues affecting the… https://t.co/OvTKPIZ9oj 09:53PM - 26 Jan 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: The @DroughtCenter provides a weekly drought assessment, and it plays an important role in @USDA programs that help farmers… 07:54PM - 26 Jan 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: 📅 📅 📅 It's your last chance to apply for two @usdafsa programs: the Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm… 07:27PM - 26 Jan 2022
- The Conservation Reserve Program puts producers at the center of climate-smart solutions that generate revenue and… https://t.co/VEcrZ0GQAr 06:54PM - 26 Jan 2022