The U.S. Department of Agriculture published a notice in the Federal Register seeking public comment on how the coexistence of all sectors of agricultural production can be strengthened. From traditionally produced crops, to organic, identity preserved and genetically engineered crops, USDA supports all sectors and wants each to successfully provide products to U.S. markets and abroad. Comments should offer suggestions on how to foster communication and collaboration among all sectors. The comment period ends Jan. 3, 2014. Learn more or submit comments.
Get Email Updates
- You heard that right! 💪💪 https://t.co/JymwGKZUMk 10:20PM - 26 Jan 2022
- Join us February 24 & 25 for 2022's #AgOutlook online, where agricultural leaders discuss key issues affecting the… https://t.co/OvTKPIZ9oj 09:53PM - 26 Jan 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: The @DroughtCenter provides a weekly drought assessment, and it plays an important role in @USDA programs that help farmers… 07:54PM - 26 Jan 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: 📅 📅 📅 It's your last chance to apply for two @usdafsa programs: the Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm… 07:27PM - 26 Jan 2022
- The Conservation Reserve Program puts producers at the center of climate-smart solutions that generate revenue and… https://t.co/VEcrZ0GQAr 06:54PM - 26 Jan 2022