The Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) is open for new enrollment for fiscal year 2014. The program, facilitated by the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), helps established conservation stewards take their natural resource management to the next level to help improve agricultural production and provide valuable conservation benefits like cleaner and more abundant water, healthier soil and better wildlife habitat. Now in its fifth year, the Conservation Stewardship Program has enrolled 59 million acres across the nation. Applications must be submitted to a local NRCS office by Jan. 17. Locate a service center or learn more about CSP.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: With #NoTillNovember winding down, you don’t have to pick the plow up. Use these 5 tips to build healthier soils every mont… 05:15AM - 1 Dec 2021