USDA is conducting a survey to gain a better understanding of irrigation practices. The 2013 Farm and Ranch Irrigation Survey is conducted every five years and is a supplement to the USDA Census of Agriculture and that producers were asked to complete earlier this year. Although irrigation questions were asked on the Census form, this survey delves into more critical information about irrigation practices and helps USDA publish comprehensive information. Because this survey is part of the Census of Agriculture, U.S. law requires all those who receive it to respond by the Feb. 10, 2014, deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Interested in a farm loan? Here is an overview of our programs: https://t.co/WaVlRG85M6 https://t.co/AK5HsJOFh4 03:06PM - 6 Dec 2021
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/iYIPJK9BB8 08:37PM - 3 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021