USDA is conducting a survey to gain a better understanding of irrigation practices. The 2013 Farm and Ranch Irrigation Survey is conducted every five years and is a supplement to the USDA Census of Agriculture and that producers were asked to complete earlier this year. Although irrigation questions were asked on the Census form, this survey delves into more critical information about irrigation practices and helps USDA publish comprehensive information. Because this survey is part of the Census of Agriculture, U.S. law requires all those who receive it to respond by the Feb. 10, 2014, deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- You can find information on the farm loan programs in your region by visiting your state office’s FSA page.… https://t.co/2ejC8vTJMz 01:57PM - 25 Nov 2022
- The Inflation Reduction Act Assistance for Distressed Borrowers is designed to keep borrowers farming. Learn about… https://t.co/yZpxg83WiD 05:41PM - 23 Nov 2022
- County Committee and Urban County Committee Elections are currently underway! Remember to cast your vote by Dec. 5.… https://t.co/BwOFNcgS7B 05:41PM - 22 Nov 2022
- A farm loan helped turn Kevin McFee’s dream of owning a ranch into a reality. Now a landowner, McFee uses @USDA pro… https://t.co/UlFqsBAXZT 03:43PM - 21 Nov 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: Working with @USDA_NRCS, Clint Wilcox in Oklahoma fully transitioned to no-till farming on his Oklahoma operation. Learn mo… 04:32PM - 18 Nov 2022