The USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, which helps stabilize, support and protect farm income and prices, released interest rates for January 2014. The borrowing rate-based charge is 0.125, which is unchanged from December 2013, while the 1996 and subsequent crop year commodity and marketing assistance loans dispersed during January is 1.125, unchanged from last month. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans and discount rates for the Tobacco Transition Payment Program also are available. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: With #NoTillNovember winding down, you don’t have to pick the plow up. Use these 5 tips to build healthier soils every mont… 05:15AM - 1 Dec 2021