Registration is now open for the 2014 Agricultural Outlook Forum. The forum, which will be held Feb. 20-21 in Arlington, Va., will feature 29 sessions with more than 95 speakers discussing issues related to this year’s theme, “The Future of Agriculture.” Early bird registration is now open but ends Jan. 31. After that date, participants must register at the regular rate. Learn more and register today.
Get Email Updates
- We provide emergency loans to help producers recover from production and physical losses due to drought, flooding,… https://t.co/AXcynFQyG3 04:59AM - 28 May 2022
- The Livestock Forage Program compensates eligible livestock producers who've suffered grazing losses due to drought… https://t.co/xlvEcmHo7c 09:21PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @USDA_NRCS: The deadline for the @USDA Partnerships for Climate-Smart Commodities second funding pool is June 10 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Don’t… 05:12PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA continues to take steps to mitigate global food supply challenges caused by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, includi… 04:26PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA is partnering with the Port of Oakland and Northwest Seaport Alliance to relieve congestion and capacity issues. @us… 08:39PM - 25 May 2022