Producers who did not have access to crop insurance yet suffered losses to bush or tree fruit crops due to frost or freeze during the 2012 crop year may be eligible for assistance. The Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance Program provides supplemental payment to producers who were affected by weather damage or other adverse natural occurrences. Enrollment in the program opened July 22 and continues through Sept. 22. Producer must contact their local FSA county office to find if they are eligible to apply. Learn more or locate your FSA county office.
Get Email Updates
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/iYIPJK9BB8 08:37PM - 3 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021