Producers who did not have access to crop insurance yet suffered losses to bush or tree fruit crops due to frost or freeze during the 2012 crop year may be eligible for assistance. The Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance Program provides supplemental payment to producers who were affected by weather damage or other adverse natural occurrences. Enrollment in the program opened July 22 and continues through Sept. 22. Producer must contact their local FSA county office to find if they are eligible to apply. Learn more or locate your FSA county office.
Get Email Updates
- @goobersnut @usda_nass @1 Hmm! 🤔 We're asking around to see... 08:32PM - 12 Aug 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA is here to help farmers, ranchers, and foresters get the loan support they need to be successful. Let’s work togethe… 05:47PM - 12 Aug 2022
- Microloans offer flexible access to credit and serve as an attractive loan alternative for smaller farming operatio… https://t.co/MNTttNDPN7 03:56PM - 12 Aug 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: Meet Visar Duane of Purple Skies Farm in North Royalton, Ohio. With help from @USDA_NRCS, she expanded her reach as a local… 03:18PM - 12 Aug 2022
- @ksoutdoors Hi Mike, Here's our webpage on CRP and CRP enrollment: https://t.co/KWkGt28IRv If you don't find what… https://t.co/cSryiLbqC0 10:41PM - 11 Aug 2022