Producers Reminded to File Forms for Crop Insurance Premium Support

Farmers are reminded that they must have a Highly Erodible Land Conservation and Wetland Conservation Certification (AD-1026) on file at their local Farm Service Agency office in order to receive support on their premium payments for federal crop insurance. Producers who have not filed an AD-1026 form must do so by June 1, 2015. When a farmer completes the AD-1026, FSA and NRCS staff will outline any additional actions that may be required for compliance with the provisions. The Risk Management Agency, through the Federal Crop Insurance Corporation (FCIC), manages the federal crop insurance program that provides the modern farm safety net for American farmers and ranchers. Learn more.

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.