Voting for the 2014 County Committee Elections is underway. Ballots were mailed last week. Eligible Producers who have not received a ballot may obtain one in their local county office. County committee members provide an important link between the local agricultural community and USDA. Farmers and ranchers elected to county committees help deliver FSA programs at the local level, applying their knowledge and judgment to make decisions on commodity support programs; conservation programs; indemnity and disaster programs; emergency programs and eligibility. Producers must return ballots to their local FSA offices by the Dec. 1, 2014, deadline to ensure their vote is counted. Learn more or find your local county office.
Get Email Updates
- Farm Ownership Loans may be used to purchase a farm, enlarge an existing farm, construct new farm buildings and/or… https://t.co/8iObkgPe74 02:02PM - 2 Dec 2022
- .@USDA Announces December 2022 Lending Rates for Ag Producers https://t.co/pjyw9DtHAf https://t.co/uU33l6fMoi 06:59PM - 1 Dec 2022
- Administrator Zach Ducheneaux discusses the importance of casting your vote for FSA's 2022 County Committee Electio… https://t.co/GJet64ipyV 05:50PM - 30 Nov 2022
- From bees and pollinators to underserved farmers, we have fact sheets on more than 100 programs.… https://t.co/5hbxzXkZap 05:43PM - 29 Nov 2022
- Only one week left to submit ballots for the @usdafsa County Committee and Urban County Committee Election.… https://t.co/NQfKmkcY4a 03:44PM - 28 Nov 2022