Registration for the 2015 Agricultural Outlook Forum, “Smart Agriculture in the 21st Century,” is now open. Participants can register online to attend the forum that will feature 25 breakout sessions, five topical luncheons and more than 100 distinguished experts, discussing topics that include biotechnology, water issues and drought, local food marketing and bee/pollinator issues facing agriculture. The forum will be held Feb. 19-20, 2015, at the Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel in Arlington, Va. Learn more or register today.
Get Email Updates
- .@USDA Announces December 2022 Lending Rates for Ag Producers https://t.co/pjyw9DtHAf https://t.co/uU33l6fMoi 06:59PM - 1 Dec 2022
- Administrator Zach Ducheneaux discusses the importance of casting your vote for FSA's 2022 County Committee Electio… https://t.co/GJet64ipyV 05:50PM - 30 Nov 2022
- From bees and pollinators to underserved farmers, we have fact sheets on more than 100 programs.… https://t.co/5hbxzXkZap 05:43PM - 29 Nov 2022
- Only one week left to submit ballots for the @usdafsa County Committee and Urban County Committee Election.… https://t.co/NQfKmkcY4a 03:44PM - 28 Nov 2022
- You can find information on the farm loan programs in your region by visiting your state office’s FSA page.… https://t.co/2ejC8vTJMz 01:57PM - 25 Nov 2022