Registration for the 2015 Agricultural Outlook Forum, “Smart Agriculture in the 21st Century,” is now open. Participants can register online to attend the forum that will feature 25 breakout sessions, five topical luncheons and more than 100 distinguished experts, discussing topics that include biotechnology, water issues and drought, local food marketing and bee/pollinator issues facing agriculture. The forum will be held Feb. 19-20, 2015, at the Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel in Arlington, Va. Learn more or register today.
Get Email Updates
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/iYIPJK9BB8 08:37PM - 3 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021