Registration for the 2015 Agricultural Outlook Forum, “Smart Agriculture in the 21st Century,” is now open. Participants can register online to attend the forum that will feature 25 breakout sessions, five topical luncheons and more than 100 distinguished experts, discussing topics that include biotechnology, water issues and drought, local food marketing and bee/pollinator issues facing agriculture. The forum will be held Feb. 19-20, 2015, at the Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel in Arlington, Va. Learn more or register today.
Get Email Updates
- @goobersnut @usda_nass @1 Hmm! 🤔 We're asking around to see... 08:32PM - 12 Aug 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA is here to help farmers, ranchers, and foresters get the loan support they need to be successful. Let’s work togethe… 05:47PM - 12 Aug 2022
- Microloans offer flexible access to credit and serve as an attractive loan alternative for smaller farming operatio… https://t.co/MNTttNDPN7 03:56PM - 12 Aug 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: Meet Visar Duane of Purple Skies Farm in North Royalton, Ohio. With help from @USDA_NRCS, she expanded her reach as a local… 03:18PM - 12 Aug 2022
- @ksoutdoors Hi Mike, Here's our webpage on CRP and CRP enrollment: https://t.co/KWkGt28IRv If you don't find what… https://t.co/cSryiLbqC0 10:41PM - 11 Aug 2022